Norton 360 Deluxe
Over the past 25 years, Norton Antivirus has cemented its status as one of the top antivirus companies in the world. Drawing on its years of expertise, its massive data sets and its world-renowned civilian cyber threat intelligence network, Norton offers robust security plans that evolve alongside emerging cyberthreats. If you’re an enterprise-sized company, you’ll have to look to Norton’s parent company, Symantec, for a comprehensive antivirus plan. However, if you’re an individual or small business looking to secure your data and devices, Norton Antivirus is a thoroughly reliable and affordable choice.
- A team of cyber security experts keeps the system primed to deflect fresh forms of viruses and threats.
- As a SaaS platform, Norton doesn’t use up a lot of your device’s resources.
- It has an easy-to-navigate interface.
- Friendly, knowledgeable support staff are available by live chat and phone 24/7/365.
- Advanced plans come with innovative financial protection features like credit monitoring and alerts.
- Virus Protection Promise: in the unlikely case that Norton is unable to remove a virus, you get your money back.
- The actual removal of the malware can be slow.
- While still very affordable, Norton is not the most affordable plan on the market.
- In a few cases viruses are able to trick Norton into thinking it’s blocked them when it in fact hasn’t.
Ease of Use