Formerly known as Panda Software, Panda Security was launched in 1990. This security company was founded by Mikel Urizarbarrena in the Spanish city of Bilbao. The team behind it began by manufacturing antivirus apps for the Spanish market.
Panda Security started to expand internationally in 1996. The expansion happened at the same time as the integration of additional features for the antivirus: an antispam filter, firewall, antispyware, and the technology to prevent cyber crimes. The company changed its name to Panda Security in 2007, a name under which they’re known to this day.
Panda Dome is the latest security solution developed by the company and it was launched in January 2019. Our review presents the conclusions we reached after testing and analysing this product for over two months.
Panda Dome Security Suite
- Free VPN and Identity Protection
- Protection Against All Types of Threats
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Can sometimes make your computer run more slowly
- Not clear from the website what you get with each plan
- - 24/7 technical support available only with Panda’s most expensive plan
Ease of Use