SUPERAntiSpyware is a multi-dimensional and thorough security threat scanner. It carefully scans systems to detect spyware that similar products overlook. However, the software also protects computers against other kinds of threats like malware, adware, Trojans, worms, keyloggers, and many more.
With SUPERAntiSpyware, professional and business users can rest assured that harmful software are removed from their computers and prevented from reinstalling. This makes certain that such programs do not cause damage to systems.
Moreover, SUPERAntiSpyware offers enterprises the option to automate responses to threats. These can be configured for specific locations and workstations or for global deployment. This allows them to ensure that such attacks do not occur again.
- Compatibility with all versions of Windows, starting with XP
- It has several scanning modes and many useful system tools
- The new System Investigator module provides comprehensive information about many parts of the system
- It shows very good scanning results
- The program generated a lot of false positives during the testing
- There is no way to cancel the threat removal task
- When it comes to malware detection, SUPERAntiSpyware is pretty weak. It detected and deleted 4,195 virus samples from 8,502 files in total in our tests, so we can assume that her success rate was approximately 49%
Ease of Use